Friday, February 5, 2010

Beat the Beat Up

The Jersey Shore cast has been beating the beat up all over the country. They are a media frenzy. With great reason of course. They are all, amazing!

The good news.

1) All cast members have signed on for a second season (even though some Italian-Americans demanded the show be cancelled. I'm an Italian-American--yeah I know, not really the same thing going for me that Snooks does, but still--and I would never want to cancel this show. I think it portrays them for who they are and why we love them and most Italians: they are in your face, don't care and are passionate. And, they are hilarious.). YES! I can't wait for the adventures, the creepin', the fake tans, weird-colored blonde hair and endless quotes of amazment. For $10,000/episode (double what they made last season), these folks are work every penny for MTV. Season 2, can't wait.


2) I follow Snooki on Twitter. I don't really care what she Tweets, but I like that I follw her. It makes me feel like her friend. She has over 138,000 followers. That's just awesome.

3) The Situation is on Twitter, but I can't bring myself to follow him. I can't really understand his Tweets. It's like they aren't in English. He only has like 17,000 followers. Ok, I'll follow him. My arm is twisted. Done. A Situation tweet: "NJ age of consent is 16. Nuff said." Classic.

4) The cast is going to be on The View on February 23. I "work from home" so I will be tuning in. EVERYBODY is scheduled to be: Snooks, JWoww, Vinny, Ronnie and Sammi (bore), DJ Pauly D and The Situation! I actually am considering putting this event on my Outlook calendar. Check it out, Feb. 23 11 am EST. Not only am I jazzed to see the cast, I'm way excited to see the Shore cast chat it up with Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldbert and Joy Behar.

5) The cast is doing The View to promote the launch of Season 1 on DVD, to be released 2/23. Can I preorder? This is awesome. I'm feeling Jersey Shore party in da house!

2010 is looking up! Unemployment rate is down, the groundhog in Raleigh didn't see his shadow so Spring is predicted (I'm not listening to that rodent in Philly) and The Shore is back.

FIST PUMP!

2 comments:

  1. More awesomeness. Please add this to the evidence bank as #6.

    http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/jersey-shore?page=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you just tell me WHY he calls himself The Situation? I mean, that's not a name.

    ReplyDelete