Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is this a real face?

I haven't watched America's Next Top Model very faithfully over the years, but I do remember when Yoanna House won back in 2004. I personally thought she was kinda funny looking, but most of the times, Tyra doesn't go for the commercial beauties, but instead the ones that have that "high fashion" look. (Personally, I'd rather be commercial beautiful, but since my weight is more than a contestant on a lose weight show, I don't think it really matters what I want.)

Anyways, Yoanna won. She even had some fashion correspondence show. And, then, today I see this picture (on Afternoon Crumbs, from TMZ).

This can't be real, right? It's one of those tricks, where they show some large, overweight person and then some super thin person and say it's the same person when really we know they are just two different people (one big, one small), both wearing the same color bathing suite. Tell me it's a trick!!!

She's a plastic nightmare who looks like a drag queen. I'm scared by her plastic face. I'm kinda hope it's RuPaul in there, just fooling us all.

Go back to the "high fashion" beauty. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment